Sunday, July 18, 2010

Moving to San Diego

Many have asked since one of my vacation posts, and yes we will be moving to San Diego in the Spring of 2011. Nate has accepted a position at Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla where he will continue his work in Organic Chemistry research.

While me and my family were on vacation, we drove to Scripps so we could have something to show Nate... but mostly to get him motivated to get FINISHED at Illinois.

Nate's soon to be workplace

His commute home will he horrible. The only way off this hill from Scripps is this road, which was jammed packed with cars at rush hour!

At the bottom of the hill is the San Diego Temple. Must be getting a new paint job

And then I was curious to go find McGladrey since it is only 12 miles from Scripps. I would love to transfer to their SD office since I love what I do and I think it is a great place to work.

No comments: