Friday, July 16, 2010

Month Long Vacation

Brandi, Bladen and I packed up our bags on June 12th and left Champaign en route to Cedar City for a whole month of VaCaTiOn!

We started our trip by attending my cousin, K.C.'s, farewell. He left for the MTC on June 16th and will be there for 9 weeks and then will head out to Paris, France. I am so proud of him and can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission!

The fam over at KC's having hobo dinners, the last dinner he wanted before he left.

Walking the MTC grounds. He looks so grown up!

Our next adventure was the Summer Games rodeo. Bladen has never been to a rodeo before so we rumaged through Nick's closet and found this old Cowboy hat for him to wear. He thought he was quite the stud in it.
Why do you need pants when you have a cowboy hat?

Mr Attitude!

He was pouting because Papa stole his cowboy hat and was teasing him!

Kapri, Bladen, Me and Mom at the Rodeo

My best friends!

Uncle Ben knew all the right people... he knew the trainer to the clydes dale horses so he got to go back and sit on them and then also got to go meet many of the cowboys.


We then had the opportunity to spend Father's Day with my dad. We had a BBQ with Ben and Laur's family over at my parent's house.
B and Uncle Nick

My dad and all us kids and the ONLY grandkid

My cute family

No comments: