Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zerrusen Wedding

On August 13th, I had the opportunity to be a bride's maid in my best friend's wedding.  Not only are Jenna and I very close, but her and Ryan were both my co-workers at McGladrey!  I had only been to San Diego for 7 days before I made the LONG flight back to Champaign for their big day!  I am so happy for these 2 and Miss Kendal!
The Bridal Party at the shower - Jamie, Brooke, Jenna, Jillian and I  
Candy table overlooking the Illini football field - the Zerrusen family are HUGE Illini fans so their reception was held at Memorial Stadium in the Colonnades Club.
Ticket table - all the decorations were made by Jenna/Ryan and their families.  It was so much work but it looked so pretty! 
Card Cake
We got everything set up the night before except for the flowers!
The Bride!
The Maid-of-Honor and the flower girl, Jill and Kendal
Our pretty bouquets!
Bride and Groom! 
The wedding party getting pictures on the field
My other bestie and former McGladrey-ite, Raina, caught the bouquet... or should I say beat up the maid-of-honor for it!  We had a great time dancing for HOURS!
My McGladrey Besties - Cory, Jenna, Raina and I
These 2 were my "sisters" away from home! 

I had such a good time with Jenna and her family during all the wedding activities.  And it was so fun to have all of my McGladrey buddies there... we sure did have fun out on the dance floor.  I don't think I've danced that much since high school!

No comments: