Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Glad to be Home!

I am happy to report that I got to "live" in Cedar for 3 weeks during our move to San Diego!  Once we arrived in Cedar City, we moved our stuff AGAIN out of the Budget truck and into a BIG trailer of my dad's where it stayed during our stop.  While we were there we:

I guess I should say the Boys... put together B's new trampoline Papa and Nana got him




Visited our cousins from Guatemala 
Brock, Kapri, Bladen, Lily, Trey, Mya and Parker

Spent tons of time helping Nana do yardwork! 

Went up to my Nate's family's mountain house 





The exact spot Nate proposed to me 10 years earlier. 


Shaking his booty 1st thing in the morning.

Making mud pies 
Swimming in the Freezing water at the pipe

Let off fireworks 
Uncle Nick and Leanne bought B a whole backpack full of fireworks

Went to Sand Hollow 





Uncle Nick was nice enough to take us out on his boat.  Bladen LOVED jumping off! 


Jumped on the tramp 
... with Papa in his undies!

Went to the 4th of July Parade 
B loves going to the Parade with the Harris kids... Kapri is Bladen's candy-catching cousin! 
Played laser tag at the park

Went on a full day 4-wheeler ride 
My dad took Bladen and Nate on a full day 4-wheeler ride with the National Park Service.  Nate came back covered in mud as he said he hit ever mud puddle on purpose.  B came back refreshed... he had a long nap in his carseat with Papa holding up his head :)

Went to the Aquatic Center 



Went to the mountain for hobo dinners 


Took the dogs for lots of walks 

Went to Olive Garden and the Little Mermaid in St. G 


We sure did enjoy our time in Cedar City and as always it went by way too fast!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I don't think I will ever see you again. We just can't seem to work it out! Bladen is so big...and you look fantastic! Hope you are doing well!