Monday, November 17, 2008

Bladen's 2nd Birthday!







































Yesterday was Bladen’s 2nd birthday and he had a great day! He started the celebrations on Friday at his daycare party. I took in frosted cookies for the kids and they made him his Birthday Boy hat. Yesterday he slept in and then we let him open all his presents from us and our families. He is quite the spoiled kid! Our house is so little and we wanted to have a party for him this year, so we reserved the basement of Monical’s Pizza and invited 14 of his friends! I was so worried about having the party at a restaurant with a bunch of 2 year olds because I knew they would want to run around and be wild, but I was so relieved when we got there and realized it would only be us and another party downstairs. The kids couldn’t wait to get their hats and cupcakes - they barely ate any of their dinner. And just before we all left, Bladen was being his usual entertaining self by spinning in circles until he got so dizzy and was crashing into everything to make the girls laugh! He had a good day and I’m so sad to see him grow up!

7 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Happy Birthday Bladen!! You are so hansome. Looks like you had such a fun day!!!

Natasha said...

It looks more like Christmas! Where are you going to put all that stuff?? He is sooo cute, and I can't believe he is already two! I totally love his little dimples, and I hand it to you for being brave enough to have a party with so many little kids! Wow! Glad he had so much fun.

The Backus Family said...

What a cute boy you have. Glad he had a Happy Birthday. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Tessa Marie said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad you commented on mine! How are you guys doing? Can you believe Bladen and Sadie are two already?! He's such a cute little boy!

So where are you guys moving? Is Nate done with school, or are you just buying a house now instead of renting?

Thanks for keeping in touch!

Vanes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bladen! Lace - You're just too cute of a mommy! Going OVER AND ABOVE!! :)

Tanya said...

Laci...It is Tanya Ras from HS! I was blog hopping and found your blog... What a cute family. That birthday party looked like a lot of fun! My blog is private but if you want an invite email me and I would love to add you. middleguy@hotmail.com (ya, still tacky old one from HS but I am too lazy to change it.)

NEILANDSHALON said...

WHAT A CUTE BLOG!! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU GUYS!! BLADEN WAS A DARLING MICKEY!! YOU ARE SUCH A PERFECT FAMILY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLADEN!!