Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Crazy Life







We had a crazy Thanksgiving Break and have 2 crazier weeks ahead. Over the break we got to take Bladen to his 1st Illini basketball game. A Partner in my office got us front row seats right above the band and we ended up being on national TV! Bladen was such a good cheerleader! Too bad Michael Jordan didn’t show up to that game (his son plays for the Illini) or he would have sat right to our left, maybe next time! We then had Thanksgiving in our little apartment with just us 3. It was quiet, but we did get most of our house packed up, which is a huge relief. I leave for training in Boston on Sunday and I don't get back until Friday. This should be an interesting experience leaving Bladen home alone with Nate... let's just say I've been a stress case! An hour after I fly in, Nate and I will head over to the McGladrey Christmas party. We then have the next couple of days to finish up packing our house. We then only have 2 days to be moved into our new house before we are off to Utah for Christmas break!! I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

Sylvia said...

Good Luck! And I thought I was gonna be crazy the next couple weeks!!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

I can't wait for you guys to come home!!! Aren't you glad I am a blogger now too?? Its fun

Natasha said...

Ick! Good luck with the whole moving thing. It just about killed me! But...you have much more experience than I did. Bladen and Nate with have some great bonding time together - it will be good for them! We'll have to do PF over the holidays again.

Vanes said...

1.Okay - what?! You're moving - a house?! GOOD FOR YOU!! :)
2. Boston - I'm SO jealous! I've always wanted to go there!! NO FAIR!!
3. HOORAY! I'm SO glad you'll be here for the holiday! It will be a BLAST! Can't wait!
4. You'll have to give us all the details about the game - what an awesome experience!
LOVE YOU ALL!!

The Andersens said...

I just somehow came across you blog... How are you?? your little guy is so cute!! where are you guys living? still in med school?

Alan and Mindee said...

Hope you guys have a Happy Holiday Season! Good luck with your move, as organized as you are I am sure it will go well.

Natasha said...

Laci! I need your address! Email it to me or leave it as a comment on my blog.

Tyler and Brandi White said...

You need to update your blog....

The Backus Family said...

Looks like it was a fun game. Happy Holidays and good luck with your move. Your little boy is a cutie!

Take Back Your Health Scott Werner said...

We Love you all so much!!!
Thanks for letting know your Blog site.
Scott "Dad" and Vicki Werner