Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween
















I'm a little late getting these posted, but we had a Happy Halloween this year! Bladen had a day full of fun! The night before Halloween we carved all 5 of our pumpkins... yes B had to have 5! The next morning he woke up so excited to have his Halloween party at school so he could finally eat his snacks... now he's ADDICTED to snacks! He then had the parade at daycare where they go up and down the street of the school for all the parents. He was a cute Mickey!

6 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

So cute, I love the cute Halloween costume and even more cute is the little boy in it! Looks like you guys had fun. Holidays seem to get more exciting the older your kids get!

Vanes said...

HOORAY! I'm SO happy you are blogging now! I think of it as our family journal - such a great way to document your family events AND stay in touch with family/friends! If you have any questions or need any help let me know! It will be GREAT to stay in better touch with ya! We miss you - Bladen is HUGE!! Love you!

Chelsea said...

Yea!!! Laci it looks so good! I love that you are finally doing this. It's so fun to stay in touch. You'll be addicted in no time! :)

The Backus Family said...

I was looking at Mindee's blog and saw your comment. So glad your blogging. You have such a cute little boy and make such a cute family.

Natasha said...

Your hair is so cute! I can't believe how big Bladen is already...happy birthday coming up soon. You thought he was handful now...wait until he gets into the full swing of being two! haha. He is adorable. Your blog is so cute.

Tara Redd said...

Oh my gosh, how did you find my blog. THis is so random, cause I saw your sister at the doc a few months a go and I thought of you. HOw are you guys?? IT sounds like you are doing awesome. I guess it's time for you to be having another baby too. I just wish that I knew if it were a girl or a boy. It think it's a boy. Call us next time you come to cedar. WHen will that be????