Wednesday, June 8, 2011

*** Bladen's Graduation ***

I can't believe my baby is old enough to graduate from Preschool!  He was so excited to graduate from the Hippo's class at Little Hearts and Hands... I on the other hand was devastated since this is where he has went to school since he was 12 weeks old.  His graduation day was his last day at school for good since my mom and sister will be here to watch him until we leave for San Diego... p.s. 5 weeks from today!!!
My graduate :) 
We were so excited that my mom was able to come and see us for 2 weeks! 
He looked so cute in his cap and gown 
L to R:  Lauren, Kyle, Elise, Bladen, May and Payton 
He couldn't wait to get his "graduation paper" 
And his yellow flower.  He told my mom that day that he wanted "a yellow flower with a surprise gift from my Nana for graduation"... we are thinking he got the yellow flower idea from this :) 
All graduated!  They sang us 3 songs, which made me cry like a baby - I'm a Little Graduate, Our God, and Jesus, Lamb of God.  As you can tell this is a Christian daycare and we have absolutely loved him going here.  We could not have asked for more wonderful teachers over the past 4 years! 
B & Clara 
B & Lauren
Clara and Lauren would fight everyday in class over who was going to marry Bladen and see who could make him the most love letters.   
B & Sean 
B & Ms. Jenny 
B & Ms. Kelsey 
B & Ms. Liz (Cheetah teacher) 
I can't believe these 2 will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall.  They have been little buddies since they were born. 

I guess I shouldn't say Bladen will be starting Kindergarten for sure... in Illinois he would not be able to start because of his November birthday, but in California the deadline in December so he would be eligible.  There are so many people that have given me pros and cons to both and so we are so torn on what to do!  This is one of the major stressors at the moment!  I am so proud of Bladen!  He is such a smart, little boy and we just love him to pieces!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Laci he is so big! I love his graduation cap and gown. SO cute. And I love the songs that they sang. Pretty funny!

The Andersens said...

He is SO cute!! I cant believe hes already graduating pre-school! Love all the pictures. Too cute

Chelsea said...

Laci, he's so old! Can you believe where the time goes?! Good luck on your move--can't wait to see it!